The Greater Altoona Community Service Campus shall build a healthier community by improving its quality of life through diverse, multi-generational programming to meet the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of those we serve.
Find us on Facebook
Facility hours as of 10/2/2021:
Monday – Thursday | 5am – 8pm
Friday | 5am – 6pm
Saturday | 7am – 4pm
Sunday | 9am-4pm
*Pool closes 30 minutes prior to the facility.
**Hours are subject to change
Our spacious, welcoming facility has state-of-the-art workout equipment and a comfortable environment to encourage fitness and fun for all ages and abilities.
- Affordable packages for unlimited childcare during your workout, Kids Klub before/after school programs, and school break camps
- Personal training, group training, classes, programs, and sports leagues for all ages to help make fitness fun and convenient
- Cardio and weight-training areas and equipment, gymnasium space, handball/racquetball courts, and youth facilities
Programs & Classes
We offer over 90 free classes and programs for all ages and fitness levels, from absolute beginner to seasoned enthusiast. Whether you want to build strength, work up a sweat, or gain flexibility, there’s a class for you.
- Specialty classes like Zumba, cycling, boxing, yoga, and more
- Convenient, frequent class times throughout the day
- Multi-week bootcamps, training clinics, and organized sports leagues
- Fun kids’ fitness programs like tumbling, swim lessons, Ninja Warrior, flag football, and track
We offer a wide variety of programs, classes, and certification opportunities for all ages in our Zero depth, with 25 yard lap lanes and a 12 ft. diving well pool and aquatics facility, featuring an expansive pool, whirlpool, and waterslide.
- Swim lessons and aquatic exercise classes for all levels and ages
- SCUBA certification, lifeguard, and instructor training courses
- Dedicated lap swim and family recreation areas
- Party and event rental packages